Estimated Arrival: Between May 17 and May 24. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
SPARKS ON DEMAND
When you need an extra flash on the Spark Ultra, just step on the Spark Bar for a burst of glittering sparks. And, with our replaceable spark cartridges (sold separately), you don’t have to worry about running out of flash. Replacement spark cartridges are sold separately.
EASY ADJUST HANDLEBARS
Patented folding system includes folding handlebars and downtube for easy on-the-go storage and carry.
EASY FOLD UP
The patented folding system makes it easy to take your light show on the go.
LIGHT SHOW ON THE GO
The Spark Ultra is taking light to new heights with its ultra-bright LED wheels, the brightest of any scooter in the Razor lineup. The steady white glow sets the stage for the bright flash of sparks from the Spark Bar.
- The Spark Ultra features our brightest LED wheels EVER, highlighting the action with their intense white light.
- Step on the Spark Bar to leave a trail of sparks in your wake. Replacement spark cartridges are sold separately.
- Patented folding system with folding handlebars and downtube for easy on-the-go storage and carry.
- Additional features include our patented, rear-fender brake and an aluminum t-tube and deck.
- Spark Bar: Includes replaceable spark cartridge (additional replacements sold separately)
- T-tube: Aluminum
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height,folding
- Downtube: Folding
- Deck:Aluminum with full-deck grip tape
- Wheels: Ultra-bright LED, urethane
- Max Rider Weight:143 lb (65 kg)
- No assembly required
- Product Dimensions: 25.5” x 11.5” x 32.75” (648 mm x 292 mm x 832 mm)
- Weight:5.5lb (2.5kg)
- Colors: Red (US only), Orange (International only)
Razor Limited Warranty
Here at Razor, we warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days (for electric powered products) and 6 months/180-days (for non-electric powered products) from date of purchase. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, wheel, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or mis-use.
Razor’s Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
• used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation;
• modified in any way;
Razor is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your Razor product manual and write the serial number directly on your product manual for reference.
If you have purchased an extended warranty, please contact the retailer from which it was purchased for assistance. Razor does not offer nor support extended warranties.
Products Missing Parts
Any missing parts at the time of purchased are covered under warranty. Please keep your original sales receipt in a safe place. We will need a copy of it to process any warranty request. You will also need the 19 digit product ID that is located on the long white sticker on the unit ready when calling. You can reach our Support Center at 866-467-2967 Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm PST.
International Disclaimer (for products purchased in United States or Canada being used outside the US or Canada)
The Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. The Razor Warranty for customers who intend to use it outside of the United States and Canada is not applicable. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warranted as applicable in such foreign countries. Call 1-866-467-2967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adaptors at the owner’s expense.