Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 15 and Jun 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
ALMOST DRIVES ITSELF
“Speedy.” “Responsive.” “Almost drives itself.” They’re not talking about their Audi, they’re talking about our A6 scooter, designed to dominate in the urban jungle.
NO MORE HUNCHING
Built for the vertically endowed, the A6 scooter’s 42” extra-tall handlebars mean no more hunching, and the extra-long deck means no more feet scrunching. With its sturdy aluminum frame and super-sized urethane wheels, one kick gives you longer glide, greater speed, and takes your commute from zero to awesome in 60 seconds.
- Designed and built specifically for taller riders.
- Features Razor’s tallest handlebars, adjustable up to an incredible height of 42” (1067 mm),and extra-long, 13.4” (340 mm) deck for more foot room.
- Spoked, ultra-large 10” (254 mm),urethane wheels and super-strong, aluminum frame with patent-pending, anti-rattle handlebars and folding mechanism,ensure the smoothest, quietest ride around.
- Rear-fender brake for an effortless, gliding stop.
- Designed for riders ages 8 and up weighing up to 220 pounds(100 kg)
- Frame: Anodized aluminum
- Handlebars: Width 16.75”(425 mm), adjustable-height up to 42” (1067 mm) and anti-rattle, folding T-bar
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
- Wheels: Spoked, 10” (254 mm), urethane with double bearings
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Kickstand: Retractable
- No assembly required
- Colors: White, Silver
- Deck Length and Width: 22.6” x 4.4” (574 mm x 113 mm)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 39.4” x 16.9” x 42” (1000 mm x 428 mm x 1070 mm)
- Product Weight: 10.93 lb (5.0 kg)
- Max Rider Weight:220 lb (100 kg)
Razor Limited Warranty
Here at Razor, we warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days (for electric powered products) and 6 months/180-days (for non-electric powered products) from date of purchase. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, wheel, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or mis-use.
Razor’s Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
• used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation;
• modified in any way;
Razor is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your Razor product manual and write the serial number directly on your product manual for reference.
If you have purchased an extended warranty, please contact the retailer from which it was purchased for assistance. Razor does not offer nor support extended warranties.
Products Missing Parts
Any missing parts at the time of purchased are covered under warranty. Please keep your original sales receipt in a safe place. We will need a copy of it to process any warranty request. You will also need the 19 digit product ID that is located on the long white sticker on the unit ready when calling. You can reach our Support Center at 866-467-2967 Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm PST.
International Disclaimer (for products purchased in United States or Canada being used outside the US or Canada)
The Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. The Razor Warranty for customers who intend to use it outside of the United States and Canada is not applicable. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warranted as applicable in such foreign countries. Call 1-866-467-2967 or email email@example.com for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adaptors at the owner’s expense.