Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 02 and Aug 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
YOUR DAILY COMMUTE
Earbuds in. Jams on. Rest of the world out. Glide to work or class in style on larger wheels, with a wider deck with rear-fender brake to complete the coolness factor.
THE PREMIER KICK SCOOTER
Whether you’re heading across town or up the corporate ladder, we make sure you look good getting there. So take out your buds and open your ears – your commute just got fun again!
- Razor’s sleekest, high-style,sophisticated scooter boasts design and craftsmanship unique to the scooter market.
- A durable, gunmetal, anodized aluminum frame is a core feature of craftsmanship to comfortably support riders up to 220 pounds(100 kg).
- Easy-adjust handlebars, with a two-degree sweep, accommodate taller riders. Extra-large deck provides extra foot room for extended ride comfort.
- Includes patent-pending, anti-rattle technology for a smooth, quiet ride.
- Premium quality and construction including a one-piece, aluminum, precision billet fork, anodized aluminum frame, and rear-fender brake.
- Features extra-large, 8”(200 mm),urethane wheels with exclusive spoke design.
- Retractable, center kickstand is accessible from both sides of the scooter and holds scooter upright when not in use –no need to lean or prop up
- Frame: Anodized aluminum
- Handlebars: Width 16.75” (425 mm), two-degree sweep, adjustable-height
- Grips: Prism-shaped design molded in soft rubber
- Clamp: Double-stacked
- Downtube: Hydro-formed aluminum, featuring patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
- Fork: One-piece billet, aluminum
- Deck: Extrusion profile: length 22.4” (570 mm), width 5.1” (130 mm)
- Wheels: Exclusive spoke design, 8” (200mm), urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Kickstand: Retractable, center stand
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- Some assembly required
- Color: Gunmetal
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 36.2”x 17.1”x 40.2” (920 mm x 433 mm x 102 mm)
- Product Weight: 11.2 lb (5.09 kg)
Razor Limited Warranty
Here at Razor, we warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days (for electric powered products) and 6 months/180-days (for non-electric powered products) from date of purchase. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, wheel, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or mis-use.
Razor’s Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
• used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation;
• modified in any way;
Razor is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your Razor product manual and write the serial number directly on your product manual for reference.
If you have purchased an extended warranty, please contact the retailer from which it was purchased for assistance. Razor does not offer nor support extended warranties.
Products Missing Parts
Any missing parts at the time of purchased are covered under warranty. Please keep your original sales receipt in a safe place. We will need a copy of it to process any warranty request. You will also need the 19 digit product ID that is located on the long white sticker on the unit ready when calling. You can reach our Support Center at 866-467-2967 Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm PST.
International Disclaimer (for products purchased in United States or Canada being used outside the US or Canada)
The Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. The Razor Warranty for customers who intend to use it outside of the United States and Canada is not applicable. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warranted as applicable in such foreign countries. Call 1-866-467-2967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adaptors at the owner’s expense.