Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 15 and Jun 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
TIME TO UPGRADE
You upgrade your phone on the regular, so why not your transportation? With extra-large urethane wheels for an extra-smooth ride and a super sturdy deck to support up to 220 lbs., the A5 Lux is the upgrade you’ve been holding out for.
EASY TO FOLD, READY TO GO
Razor A5 Lux is quick and easy to fold and light to carry, making it a great choice for commuters or those looking for a quicker and more hassle-free way to get around.
RIDE MORE COMFORTABLY
Extra-large, urethane wheels provide a super-smooth and comfortable ride.
- Extra-large, urethane wheels provide a super-smooth and comfortable ride.
- Super-strong, height adjustable, aluminum T-tube and larger deck supports taller riders.
- Anodized finish features bold colors and attention-grabbing graphics.
- Easy-adjust handlebars include soft foam grips for enhanced comfort.
- Rear-fender brake makes for quick and easy slow and stop when in motion.
- Retractable kickstand can be kicked forward or back easily and when resting provides a stand for parking the scooter.
- Light to carry and an ideal companion as a short commute kick scooter.
- Quick use folding mechanism allows for fast and easy storage.
- T-tube/Deck: Anodized aluminum
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height, folding
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Folding
- Wheels: 8” (200 mm), urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Kickstand: Retractable
- No Assembly required
- Color: Blue, Pink, Silver
- Deck Length and Width: 20.6” x 4.65” (524 mm x 118 mm)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 33.9” x 18.0” x 38.6” (860 mm x 457 mm x 980 mm)
- Product Weight: 8.38lb (3.81kg)
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220lb (100 kg)
Razor Limited Warranty
Here at Razor, we warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days (for electric powered products) and 6 months/180-days (for non-electric powered products) from date of purchase. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, wheel, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or mis-use.
Razor’s Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
• used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation;
• modified in any way;
Razor is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your Razor product manual and write the serial number directly on your product manual for reference.
If you have purchased an extended warranty, please contact the retailer from which it was purchased for assistance. Razor does not offer nor support extended warranties.
Products Missing Parts
Any missing parts at the time of purchased are covered under warranty. Please keep your original sales receipt in a safe place. We will need a copy of it to process any warranty request. You will also need the 19 digit product ID that is located on the long white sticker on the unit ready when calling. You can reach our Support Center at 866-467-2967 Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm PST.
International Disclaimer (for products purchased in United States or Canada being used outside the US or Canada)
The Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. The Razor Warranty for customers who intend to use it outside of the United States and Canada is not applicable. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warranted as applicable in such foreign countries. Call 1-866-467-2967 or email email@example.com for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adaptors at the owner’s expense.