Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 02 and Aug 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
UPGRADED WITH UNIQUE LIGHT-UP WHEELS
The 8-inch(200 mm)urethane wheels not only provide an extra-smooth ride, they also create a spinning lightshow that mirrors the Razor logo show when in motion. Together with a super sturdy deck to support riders up to 220lbs(100 kg),the A5 Lux Light-Up is the upgrade you’ve been waiting for.
EASY TO FOLD, READY TO GO
Razor A5 Lux Light-Up is quick and easy to fold and light to carry, making it a great choice for commuters or those looking for a quicker and more hassle-free way to get around.
STAND OUT IN THE CROWD
The boldly colored, attention-grabbing graphic deck and handlebar on the Razor A5 Lux Light-Up add an extra splash of style to our classic design.
- Large, 8-inch (200 mm) urethane wheels provide a smooth ride and activate a unique light show that mirrors the Razor logo as they start spinning.
- Strong, height adjustable aluminum T-tube and larger deck to support taller riders up to 220lbs(100 kg)
- Bold colors and attention-grabbing graphics on both handlebar and deck.
- Easy folding mechanism allows for fast portability and storage.
- Rear fender brake makes for quick and easy slowing and stopping.
- T-tube: Anodized aluminum with multi-color graphic decal
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height, folding
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Folding
- Deck: Anodized aluminum with multi-color, full-deck grip tape
- Wheels: Light-up hub, 8″(200 mm), urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lbs (100kg)
- No assembly required
- Color: Orange, Green
- Deck Length & Width: 20.6″ x 4.45″ (524mm x 113mm)
- Assembled Product Dimensions:33.9″ x 16.9″ x 38.6″ (86cm x 43cm x 98cm)
- Product Weight:8.75 lbs (3.97 kg)
Razor Limited Warranty
Here at Razor, we warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days (for electric powered products) and 6 months/180-days (for non-electric powered products) from date of purchase. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, wheel, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or mis-use.
Razor’s Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
• used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation;
• modified in any way;
Razor is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your Razor product manual and write the serial number directly on your product manual for reference.
If you have purchased an extended warranty, please contact the retailer from which it was purchased for assistance. Razor does not offer nor support extended warranties.
Products Missing Parts
Any missing parts at the time of purchased are covered under warranty. Please keep your original sales receipt in a safe place. We will need a copy of it to process any warranty request. You will also need the 19 digit product ID that is located on the long white sticker on the unit ready when calling. You can reach our Support Center at 866-467-2967 Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm PST.
International Disclaimer (for products purchased in United States or Canada being used outside the US or Canada)
The Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. The Razor Warranty for customers who intend to use it outside of the United States and Canada is not applicable. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warranted as applicable in such foreign countries. Call 1-866-467-2967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adaptors at the owner’s expense.