Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 15 and Jun 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
KING OF COMFORT
Quick-fold, easy-carry, and our lightest weight yet, makes the DLX the King of commuter scooters. Great for quick cruises or long joy rides.
TALLER RIDERS, WE GOT YOU
With a larger deck for taller riders and 8” wheels for the smoothest ride around town, the A5 DLX gets huge style points at the office or in class or wherever your travels take you.
- Patent-pending, anti-rattle, easy-folding mechanism makes transporting and storing the A5 DLX between rides a breeze.
- Super-strong, adjustable, aluminum T-tube and larger deck supports taller riders.
- Easily adjusted handlebars include soft, foam grips for enhanced comfort.
- Extra-large, 8” (200 mm)urethane wheels provide a smooth ride.
- Lightweight, easy-to-carry and an ideal companion as a commuter scooter.
- Rear-fender brake makes for quick-and-easy,slow-and-stop when in motion.
- Designed for riders ages 8 and up, weighing up to 220 pounds (100 kg)
- T-tube/Deck: Anodized aluminum
- Handlebars: Width 16.75” (425 mm), adjustable-height and patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding T-bar
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
- Wheels: 8” (200 mm), urethane
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- No assembly required
- Color: Silver
- Deck Length and Width: 20.9” x 4.41” (530 mm x 112 mm)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 34.65” x 16.85” x 38.58” (880 mm x 428 mm x 980 mm)
- Product Weight: 8.8 lb (4 kg)
Razor Limited Warranty
Here at Razor, we warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days (for electric powered products) and 6 months/180-days (for non-electric powered products) from date of purchase. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, wheel, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or mis-use.
Razor’s Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
• used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation;
• modified in any way;
Razor is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your Razor product manual and write the serial number directly on your product manual for reference.
If you have purchased an extended warranty, please contact the retailer from which it was purchased for assistance. Razor does not offer nor support extended warranties.
Products Missing Parts
Any missing parts at the time of purchased are covered under warranty. Please keep your original sales receipt in a safe place. We will need a copy of it to process any warranty request. You will also need the 19 digit product ID that is located on the long white sticker on the unit ready when calling. You can reach our Support Center at 866-467-2967 Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm PST.
International Disclaimer (for products purchased in United States or Canada being used outside the US or Canada)
The Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. The Razor Warranty for customers who intend to use it outside of the United States and Canada is not applicable. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warranted as applicable in such foreign countries. Call 1-866-467-2967 or email email@example.com for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adaptors at the owner’s expense.