Estimated Arrival: Between Aug 02 and Aug 09. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
TRANSFORM YOUR COMMUTE
Transform your commute with Razor’s smoothest ride yet. With low vibration anti-rattle handlebars, easy fold technology and rubber grips for comfort on urban terrains, this one is built to perform.
STEP IT UP
Glide to class or work on the pneumatic tires of the A5 Air, and your chances of arriving with coffee or a smoothie all over your shirt are dramatically reduced. Step up your personal transportation device and arrive calm, clean, and ready to change the world.
- Built for everyday commuting –designed specifically for urban terrain.
- Super-strong,aluminum frame with patent-pending, anti-rattle handlebars and folding system ensure a smoother, quieter ride.
- Includes easy-adjust handlebars with soft, rubber grips for enhanced comfort, grasp, and control.
- Extra-long, 13.4” (340 mm) deck offers more foot room,ideal for taller riders.
- Features 8” (200 mm), shock-absorbing,pneumatic tires for stability and reliable performance on most surfaces.
- Recommended for ages 8 and up; supports riders up to 220 pounds(100 kg).
- T-tube/Deck: Aluminum
- Handlebars: Width 16.75” (425 mm), adjustable-height and anti-rattle, folding T-bar
- Grips: Soft, rubber
- Downtube: Patent-pending, anti-rattle, folding mechanism
- Fork: Steel with plastic fender
- Tires: 8” (200mm), pneumatic (60 PSI), commuter
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Kickstand: Retractable
- Age: 8+
- Max Rider Weight: 220 lb (100 kg)
- No Assembly Required
- Colors: Black, Silver
- Deck Length & Width: 21.7” x 4.8” (550 mm x 122 mm)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 35.04” x 16.85” x 38.58”(890 mm x 428 mm x 980 mm)
- Product Weight: 11.15 lb (5.07 kg)
Razor Limited Warranty
Here at Razor, we warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days (for electric powered products) and 6 months/180-days (for non-electric powered products) from date of purchase. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, wheel, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or mis-use.
Razor’s Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
• used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation;
• modified in any way;
Razor is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your Razor product manual and write the serial number directly on your product manual for reference.
If you have purchased an extended warranty, please contact the retailer from which it was purchased for assistance. Razor does not offer nor support extended warranties.
Products Missing Parts
Any missing parts at the time of purchased are covered under warranty. Please keep your original sales receipt in a safe place. We will need a copy of it to process any warranty request. You will also need the 19 digit product ID that is located on the long white sticker on the unit ready when calling. You can reach our Support Center at 866-467-2967 Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm PST.
International Disclaimer (for products purchased in United States or Canada being used outside the US or Canada)
The Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. The Razor Warranty for customers who intend to use it outside of the United States and Canada is not applicable. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warranted as applicable in such foreign countries. Call 1-866-467-2967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adaptors at the owner’s expense.