Estimated Arrival: Between Jun 15 and Jun 22. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping. All The Time.
LARGER WHEELS, SMOOTHER RIDE
The larger urethane wheels provide a smooth ride. And even when you encounter bumpy pavement on the way, the unique front vibration dampening suspension system absorbs shock and makes the ride even smoother.
KICK IT WITH TRICKS
The wheelie bar attached to the back of the scooter allows rider to pull off wheelies and other cool tricks!
READY TO RIDE
Unfold and go – No assembly required, just unfold it and set the easy-adjust handlebars to your preferred ride height. Now the Razor A3 kick scooter is ready for adventure when you are.
- Authentic Razor scooter with larger, 120mm, urethane wheels for a smoother ride.
- The front vibration dampening suspension system makes the ride even smoother.
- Top quality aluminum construction that is lightweight yet durable.
- Features Razor’s original folding mechanism for quick and easy carry, transport, and storage between rides.
- Additional features include easy-adjust handlebars, rear-fender brake, and wheelie bar.
- No assembly required, ready to ride out of the box.
- T-tube/Deck: Aluminum with wheelie bar
- Handlebars: Adjustable-height
- Grips: Foam
- Downtube: Folding
- Fork: Springless suspension
- Wheels: Urethane, 120 mm
- Brake: Rear-fender
- Colors: Blue, Clear, Green, Red
- Deck Length and Width: 19.5” x 3.6” (496 mm x 92mm)
- Assembled Product Dimensions: 27.9” x 12.4” x 34.8” (708 mm x 315 mm x 885 mm)
- Product Weight: 7.02 lb (3.2 kg)
- Age: 5+
- Max Rider Weight: 143 lb (65 kg)
Razor Limited Warranty
Here at Razor, we warranty our products to be free of manufacturing defects for a period of 90 days (for electric powered products) and 6 months/180-days (for non-electric powered products) from date of purchase. This Limited Warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, wheel, or any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly, maintenance, storage or mis-use.
Razor’s Limited Warranty will be void if the product is ever:
• used in a manner other than for recreation or transportation;
• modified in any way;
Razor is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use of this product.
For your records, we recommend you save your original sales receipt with your Razor product manual and write the serial number directly on your product manual for reference.
If you have purchased an extended warranty, please contact the retailer from which it was purchased for assistance. Razor does not offer nor support extended warranties.
Products Missing Parts
Any missing parts at the time of purchased are covered under warranty. Please keep your original sales receipt in a safe place. We will need a copy of it to process any warranty request. You will also need the 19 digit product ID that is located on the long white sticker on the unit ready when calling. You can reach our Support Center at 866-467-2967 Monday – Friday 8am to 5pm PST.
International Disclaimer (for products purchased in United States or Canada being used outside the US or Canada)
The Razor product is produced for sale in the United States and Canada. The Razor Warranty for customers who intend to use it outside of the United States and Canada is not applicable. Razor products produced for and sold in international channels are warranted as applicable in such foreign countries. Call 1-866-467-2967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details regarding Razor products that require service, were purchased in the United States or Canada, and are now outside the United States or Canada. On these products, which require service, consumers are responsible for all costs including shipping, resulting taxes, duties of replacement parts and local power adaptors at the owner’s expense.